Who we are
Where we stand
- Responding to War with Love
Calls – Courses – Programs
Calendar of events
We are constructing the new website and when it’s done you will be able to manage your account, i.e. change your email and change your contribution settings.
Click here to read our statement about the current war and see if you want to add your name to it, too
The following four sections are intended to initiate the process of alignment between you and NGL. Please take your time reading them. Our intention in communicating with you in this way is to bring clarity to your involvement in NGL as a Friend and for that clarity to live in both your mind and in your body. The more clearly you understand the invitation by which you are welcomed into NGL, the more ease we anticipate having in meeting our purpose together. For us, NGL Friends contributes to our intent to practice openness and build relationships that will mutually support our collaboration towards nonviolent global liberation.
Before you enter more personal data we want to inform you that in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR:
The administrator of the personal data collected in this form is Nonviolent Global Liberation.
Your personal information is collected for the following purposes:
– Processing of your personal data is necessary to deliver our service to you, without this data we are unable to register you as an NGL Friend. Collected data will be stored as long as you are registered as NGL Friend and for 3 months after your unsubscribe as NGL Friend, for claiming and defending against claims, unless a longer period is required by law.
– You have the right to request to update or correct your personal information or to withdraw or limit your consent.
– You have the right to data portability, i.e. that on your request your data will be sent directly to another company, where technically feasible.
– Your personal data will be transferred to recipients, who will indicate the legal basis and legal interest, as well as to the following categories of entities: accounting firms, law firms, IT firms, public bodies resulting from the obligation to provide access on the basis of separate law.
– You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
As we mentioned in the introduction to Join NGL Friends, we have a number of requests of you that we want you to engage with seriously as you decide whether being an NGL Friend is a fit for you.
The overall principle we are asking of you is that you recognize the limits of our collective resources as a community, and adopt the attitude of reverence and “do no harm.” We have worked for a long time with much care to create this space. We want it to be as welcoming as we know how, and we know it’s not perfect.
We want to learn from and with you, and our capacity is limited to engage with you beyond what we offer generally. We ask that you act with awareness of being a guest in our community. We have attempted to offer as much guidance as we can to support your journey into and within NGL, and we may have not given sufficient clarity.
If so, let us know when we ask for feedback, and we will aim to find a way to offer more guidance in new ways. We deeply believe that you will learn and get a sense of belonging from attending calls and we ask that you do this with care for all of our specific requests (which mostly focus on your overall intention and focus, not concrete actions):